Copy Right Policy
Notification of Copyright Infringement
New Gen Hailing PTY LTD, Inc. (Breezi) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is Breezi’s right to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others. Upon receipt of this Notice, Breezi will expeditiously remove or block access to the allegedly infringing content, notify the alleged third-party infringer of the same, and provide the third-party an opportunity to submit a counter-notice to dispute the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is submitted, Breezi will promptly forward it to the complainant and restore the removed or blocked content within 7-14 business days, unless the complainant submits evidence that it has filed a lawsuit against the alleged third-party infringer regarding the allegedly infringing content.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice Procedure")
By law, the DMCA Takedown Notice must contain the following items:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or intellectual property right that has been allegedly infringed upon;
· Identification in sufficient detail of the material being infringed upon;
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing upon the intellectual property. Include information regarding the location of the infringing material with sufficient detail so that the web host is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
· Contact information about the notifier including the name of the intellectual property owner, the name and title of the person contacting the web host on the owner’s behalf, the address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
· A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the intellectual property or copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the intellectual property or copyright owner.
If your notice contains all of the above items, the web host should remove the images within a reasonable time (although the alleged infringer can still send a counter-notice).
The above can be sent through to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Communications unrelated to copyright use or infringement will be discarded